New Code Experience Terms and Conditions of Use
Last Updated: December 30, 2020
c) Additional Terms. Although You are always bound by the Terms, in using additional features, products, or services, You may be bound by and subject to additional terms, including but not limited to Frequently Asked Questions ("FAQs"), guidelines, guides, policies, procedures, manuals, tutorials, and rules applicable to certain features, products, or services. These additional terms may be posted and modified periodically. Any and all additional terms will not change or replace these Terms regarding use of the Site, unless expressly stated. Any and all additional terms are incorporated within these Terms by reference.
d) Capacity. This is a general audience Site and service for adults age eighteen (18) or over. We will assume (and by using this Site You warrant that) You have legal capacity to enter into the agreement set out in these Terms, including but not limited to, that You are of sufficient age and mental capacity, and are otherwise entitled to be legally bound in contract.
3. Indemnification; Hold Harmless. You agree to indemnify and hold the Company, its employees, officers, directors, investors, agents, assignees, affiliates, partners, contractors, attorneys, accountants, advertisers, and any and all other individuals and organizations providing services on behalf of the Company harmless from all claims, liabilities, losses, damages, and expenses (including attorneys’ fees and expenses) arising out of or relating to Your breach or alleged breach of any terms or conditions contained in this agreement.
4. Copyright. All content, design, graphics and other material related to this site are protected under applicable national and international copyright and proprietary laws, including intellectual property laws. No person, organization, business or entity of any kind is allowed to publish, copy or reproduce without prior written permission, any such matters or any part of the site.
5. Possible Damages Caused by Electronic Files. As is the risk of all persons using the internet, We disclaim all liability caused by any viruses contained within any electronic file containing information.
6. Forum Selection Clause. You agree that all actions or proceedings arising directly or indirectly out of this agreement, or Your use of the Site or any services obtained by You through such use, shall be litigated in the circuit court of Miami, Florida or the United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida. You are expressly submitting and consenting in advance to jurisdiction in any action or proceeding brought in either such court, and are waiving any claim that Miami, Florida or the Southern District of Florida is an inconvenient or improper forum. This Site is controlled by New Code Experience in the State of Florida, USA. The laws of Florida govern the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement and elsewhere throughout the Site, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws.
7. Refund Policy & Guarantee. Due to the nature of the product, refunds for digital courses are available only within 24 hours after purchase. There are no refunds for pre-recorded, live or in-person trainings. If You experience any issues or have any concerns with any of Our programs or have questions about our refund policy, please let Us know by submitting an email to Support@NewCodeExperience.com.. Under no circumstances will refunds be honored once our grace period has expired or the product has been consumed.
8. Delivery Policy. All of Our digital products are delivered instantly as soon as You make payment. After payment please check Your email address for download/login details.
9. Usernames and Passwords. Certain parts of our Site may done. You understand and agree that certain services require You to create an account to enjoy additional services and benefits We provide and/or to access Your digital content. You agree to provide and maintain accurate,
current and complete information for your accounts, including as applicable, Your name, contact, and payment information. You agree not to impersonate or misrepresent Your affiliation with any person or entity, including using another person’s username, password or other account information, or another person’s name, image, photo or likeness, or if applicable, provide false details for a parent or guardian. You agree that We may take steps to verify the accuracy of information you provide.
We have adopted and implemented a policy that provides for the suspension or termination, in appropriate circumstances and in our sole and absolute discretion, of the accounts of users who violate these Terms, are repeat infringers of copyright, or engage in, encourage or advocate for offensive, abusive, or illegal conduct.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Your username and password, and You are responsible for all activities under your account that You can reasonably control. You may not share Your password or other login information with any person; any use of Your account by any person other than Yourself is grounds for suspension or termination of Your account. You agree to promptly notify Us of any unauthorized use of Your username, password or other account information, or of any other breach of security that You become aware of involving Your account or Our Site. You agree not to use the account, username or password of any other account holder at any time. We will not be liable for any loss that You incur as a result of someone else using your password, either with or without Your knowledge.
10. Conduct and Acceptable Use . We may require, at any time, proof that You are following these rules. We reserve the right to take, or refrain from taking, any and all steps available to Us, including suspending or terminating Your access to the Site or seeking other legal or equitable remedies, once We become aware of any violation of these Terms. As a condition of use of the Site, You represent the following:
∙ You will not interfere with any other user from using or enjoying the Site; ∙ You will not use the Site to threaten, abuse, harass, or invade the privacy of any person; ∙ Any content or materials You submit to the Company will be appropriate and lawful; ∙ You will not damage Our Site or Our servers;
∙ You will not attempt to gain unauthorized access to other accounts, computer systems, or networks connected to the Site or use the Site in any way for an inappropriate or unlawful purpose;
∙ You will not collect or use personal information from anyone on this Site without the Company’s prior written permission;
∙ You will not impersonate, falsely state, or otherwise misrepresent Your identity in any way; and
∙ You will not use the Site, its content, or its information for any criminal or unlawful purpose or encourage anyone else to do so.
Violations of these provisions will be determined by the Company in its sole discretion.
11. Earnings Disclaimer. You understand and agree that there are important risk factors that You should consider when deciding whether to purchase any products from Our Site.
12. No Earnings Projections, Promises or Representations. You recognize and agree that you are making an investment at Your own risk and that we have made no implications, warranties, promises, suggestions, projections, representations or guarantees whatsoever to you about your future earnings. Any earnings or income statements, or any earnings or income examples, are only estimates of what we think You could earn. There is no assurance You will do as well as stated in any examples. If You rely upon any figures provided, You must accept the entire risk of not doing as well as the information provided.
13. The Economy. The economy, on a local, national and international level, creates additional uncertainty and economic risk. An economic recession or depression could negatively affect the results produced by any of our products.
14. Your Results. Your success is based on your background, work ethic, dedication, motivation, desire, business skills or practices. We have no way of knowing how well You will do as You apply our information, mixed in with all the variables in Your past experiences, character, personality traits, and daily habits. Therefore, we do not guarantee or imply that You will do as well as our testimonials. Specifically, internet businesses and earnings derived therefrom, involve unknown risks and are not suitable for everyone.
15. Forward-Looking Statements. MATERIALS CONTAINED ON THIS WEBSITE OR IN MATERIALS PURCHASED AND/OR DOWNLOADED FROM THIS WEBSITE MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT INCLUDES OR IS BASED UPON FORWARD LOOKING STATEMENTS WITHIN THE MEANING OF THE SECURITIES LITIGATION REFORM ACT OF 1995. FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS GIVE OUR EXPECTATIONS OR FORECASTS OF FUTURE EVENTS. YOU CAN IDENTIFY THESE STATEMENTS BY THE FACT THAT THEY DO NOT RELATE STRICTLY TO HISTORICAL OR CURRENT FACTS. THEY USE WORDS SUCH AS “ANTICIPATE,” “ESTIMATE,” “EXPECT,” “PROJECT,” “INTEND,” “PLAN,” “BELIEVE,” AND OTHER
WORDS AND TERMS OF SIMILAR MEANING IN CONNECTION WITH A DESCRIPTION OF POTENTIAL EARNINGS OR FINANCIAL PERFORMANCE.
ANY AND ALL FORWARD LOOKING STATEMENTS HERE OR ON ANY MATERIALS ON THE WEBSITE ARE INTENDED TO EXPRESS OUR OPINION OF EARNINGS POTENTIAL. MANY FACTORS WILL BE IMPORTANT IN DETERMINING YOUR ACTUAL RESULTS AND NO GUARANTEES ARE MADE THAT YOU WILL ACHIEVE RESULTS SIMILAR TO OURS OR ANYBODY ELSE, IN FACT NO GUARANTEES ARE MADE THAT YOU WILL ACHIEVE ANY RESULTS FROM OUR IDEAS AND TECHNIQUES IN OUR MATERIAL.
16. Due Diligence. You are advised to use due diligence when making business decisions. You should use caution and seek the proper counsel of qualified professionals, such as accountants, lawyers, financial planners, etc.
17. Purchase Price. The purchase price of Our products is set by Us and by Your submission of payment, You are agreeing the price is fair in consideration of the value You will receive.
18. Testimonials and Examples. Testimonials and examples on this website are atypical. Your financial results are likely to be different from those described in the testimonials, because these results don’t apply to the average person and are not intended to represent or guarantee specific income or monetary attributes. There is no assurance You will do same using the same information or strategies.
Copyright © 2021 All Rights Reserved by New Code Experience. No portion of this document may be copied or used by anyone other than the licensee without the express written permission of the copyright owner.
This site is not a part of the Facebook website or Facebook Inc. Additionally, this site is NOT endorsed by Facebook. Facebook is a trademark of Facebook, Inc.
Contacting New Code Experience
Please feel free to share any comments, concerns, complaints, or questions with us by e-mail to support@NewCodeExperience.com